1. Stumblin In, Suzy Quatro and ?
2. Your The One That I Want, Arthur Mullard and ?
3. Tie A Yellow Ribon Round The Old Oak Tree, Tony Orlando and ?
4. I´m Leaving It All Up To You, Donny Osmond and ?
5. No More Tears (enough is enough) Donna Summer and ?
Do you remember these lyrics;
1. “Uncle Bulgaria, He can remember the days when he wasn? behind the times,With his map of the world. Pick up the papers and take them to Tobermory!”
2. “Sailin’ away on the crest of a wave, It’s like magic, Oh rollin’ and ridin’,slippin’ & sliding It’s magic”
3. “I heard that you’re on your own now, so am I, I’m living alone now,I was wrong, So were you What will you do?”
4. “Hey, I saw your guy with a different girl, Looks like he’s in another world”
5. ” What you see is what you get, You´ve made your bed you better lie in it”
6. “I hear him before I go to sleep and focus on the day that has been, I realise he´s there when I turn the light off and turn over”
7. “There’s no point in asking, you’ll get no reply, just remember I don’t decide I got no reason it’s all too much, You’ll always find us out to lunch”
8. “Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me, I was the black sheep of the family.You tried to teach me right from wrong. Too much wine and too much song, wonder how I get along.”
9. “I never thought it would happen, With me and the girl from clapham, Out on a windy common, That night I ain’t forgotten”
10. “You push in that button, and when that button comes alight,It tells you “Walk don’t walk Talk don’t talk” Hey Billy take a walk…with me”.
Name The Intro: Part 1
70´s Music Trivia quiz;
Who sang Beach Baby?
A. First Class
b. Second Class
c. No Class
Which band wrote the soundtrack to Saturday Night Fever?
A. The Beatles
Which lady sang the James Bond theme in 1977 to The Spy Who Loved Me?
A. Sheena Easton
Which of these songs was a hit for Gerry Rafferty?
A. Funky Town
B. Baker Street
C. A Town Called Malice
Which of these hit songs was not written by Bruce Springsteen?
A. Slow Hand, The Pointer Sisters
B. Blinded By The Light, Manfred Mann´s Earth Band
C. Because The Night, Patti Smith Group
What artist realsed the first album on the Virgin Record label in 1973?
Which seventies female star apeeared with Henry Winkler in Happy Days?
What was Debbie Harry´s job before she became a singer?
A. Bunny Girl
B. Graphic Artist
Who produced Meat Loafs Bat Out Of Hell in 1977?
Can you name these classic 70´s album sleeves?
A, 1973 B,1973 C,1978 D,1977
E,1979 F,1979 G,1978
H,1974 I,1979 J, 1979
Name The Intro, Part 2
View Answers Here